Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School


Today was the first day of school after summer vacation.  Both of the girls headed back to daycare and I headed back to work.  I was a bit of an emotional wreck, but they both did a great job!  I missed them terribly throughout the day, so it was such a relief to hear from their teachers that they both had good days. 

Last night I asked Reagan if she was going to miss staying at home with Mommy.  She looked at me and said point blank, "I don't think so, Mommy.  I'm sorry."  Hilarious!

Reagan and Madilynn, I had a wonderful summer at home with you.  It was so much fun going to the library, reading books, blowing bubbles, eating ice cream, cuddling, and spending all of our time together.  I am going to miss so many things about our days together, but I am looking forward to this new school year.  I know you both are going to grow so much in the months to come and learn so many new things.  I am so proud of both of you, and I love you both more than you will ever know.




No comments:

Post a Comment