Monday, October 22, 2012

We're back!

How has it been SIX months since my last post?????  First the computer was broken, then the camera was broken, and by then I was out of the habit of posting.  Finally, we have a computer and a camera that both work (knock on wood), so I am going to get back into the groove of uploading pics and posting to this blog. (Although currently I am having issues and confusion over which e-mail address currently supports this blog).

So much has happened since April: a summer home with the girls, a trip to Topsail Beach, a new school year, Madilynn getting bigger (and badder, literally!), Reagan starting dance, a trip to the pumpking patch, and so much more!

But I'll leave this evening with a recent pic of the girls taken two days ago.  Reagan is 3 years 10 months and Madilynn is 20 months.  I can't believe how big they have gotten in just the past six months!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment