Thursday, November 17, 2011

Playing Doctor and the Real Deal

It has been two weeks since I last posted.  Both of my sweet girls have had sickness after sickness, which means no one in the house has gotten much sleep lately.  First, Madilynn was diagnosed with her first ear infection.  Then, Reagan came down with croup.  Since we always encourage Reagan to share with her sister, she did just that and shared her croup with her!  So Madilynn was diagnosed with croup, bronchiolitis, and a horrible yeast infection.  Throughout it all though, both girls have been troupers. Madilynn heads back to the pediatrician tomorrow, so I am crossing my fingers and praying to God that she is showing some improvement.

 I thought it was fitting to post some pictures of the girls playing with Reagan's doctor kit, one of her favorite toys, as well as one of them cuddling on the couch.  Everyone in our household is looking forward to a much needed vacation next week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment