Thursday, August 18, 2011

6 Months Old! (Already?)


I cannot believe that today my baby is six months old!  I thought time flew with Reagan, but it is going even faster with Madilynn.  She is growing and learning something new every single day.  She is almost sitting up on her own.  She can sit supported for long periods, and she is lasting for longer and longer stretches on her own before becoming wobbly and tipping over.  She is reaching for everything in sight (including Reagan's toys, much to Reagan's dismay!).  Madilynn is still such a calm, relaxed, laid back baby.  She loves to smile, coo, and laugh.  I know it is only a matter of time before she and Reagan will be running around together!

So Happy Six Months, sweet girl!  I am so excited to see what the next six months bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment