Monday, July 18, 2011

Two Funny Tidbits

Tidbit #1:  Preparing for our trip to Ohio, Trey and I were outside packing the car.  Madilynn was in her pack and play, and Reagan was playing/watching tv in the house.  I heard Madilynn starting to cry, so I went into the house.  What did I see?  Reagan had gotten a pillow from the couch and put it on the floor next to the pack and play.   She had stepped on the pillow so that she could see her sister , and she was saying, "It's ok Madilynn, I'm here.  I'm here, Madilynn, it's ok."  It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen.  I LOVE watching my girls together.

Tidbit #2:  The day after we returned from Ohio, my mom was talking to Reagan on the phone.  My mom asked where Daddy was and Reagan responded, "He's at show and tell."  For a moment I was confused, but then it dawned on me.  "No, honey," I said.  "He's not at show and tell, he's staying at a hotel."  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment